Wednesday 13 February 2013

Holly Of 10 Little Newport Street

Today I decided to try out a walkup I had not been to before. I visited 10 Little Newport Street. I had to wait for someone else to finish with the girl so sat at the top of the stairs inside the building. I was then called down to meet Holly and was not dissapointed.

Holly is from Bangkok and says she is 25 years old. She has a beatiful slim body with big tits. I paid for 20 mins with her which cost £50 plus the usual £2 for the maid.

We started off with Holly giving me a very good blowjob and then moved on to sex. Started off with her on top and she looked beatiful riding my cock while telling me that it is quite big. Then changed to doggy and the view of her in the mirror was making me fuck her harder and harder. Changed to Missionary and watched as her tits bounced around as I fucked her. Finished off with a handjob and shot my load.

Overall it was a great experience with another great Oriental girl in Soho. Would recommend her to anyone reading.

At the end Holly told me she works Wednesday and Sunday so if you want to see her it will be on one of those days.

Remember to check the website for the latest rota and reviews on the girls working in soho

sohoscene.tk

1 comment:

  1. I've been with her. This was about two months ago. I paid the same amount of money as you and spent the same amount of time but Holly really wasn't into me. She has a wonderful body and great look but wouldn't let me touch her hair, and her face was turned away during missionary. She let me go down on her though and I will admit that her pussy tasted and smelt delicious. I want to see her again because I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and try and catch her in a better mood.

    ReplyDelete