Sunday 10 February 2013

Review: Anna of 34 Romilly Street

This review was submitted by PunterNet Forum member Putaboy.

Thursday evening: To Romilly Street to find out what all the Anna fuss is about. Although a seasoned Soho man, I felt a flicker of apprehension because clearly Anna can be enthusiastic with chaps she likes and blank out others. I'm no young Adonis these days, but there was no need to worry - like most Soho girls she responded to a relaxed, urbane joky but entirely affectionate and respectful approach, and offered an enthusiastic raunchy PSE demonstrating knowledge and enthusiasm beyond her years.

If you have a review to submit please visit the website at sohscene.tk and click the submit a review button.

3 comments:

  1. I am in love with her. She treats me special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. Thats what we all say.
    Yep. She was great on Saturday. Im in bloody love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I met this girl this morning..I am also in love, best I ever had in Soho (& I have had a lot). £30..hands down amazing BBBJ, multiple positions and..get this..without me asking..doggy with anal. Wtf. This girl is amazing.

    ReplyDelete